Mission & Vision
The mission of Ruby Elementary School
is to educate, empower, and inspire
our community of young minds.
- All students can learn in a nurturing and compassionate environment.
- All students and staff should be held to the highest of expectations.
- All faculty, staff, and students should be held to the highest morals and character.
- Individualized instruction maximizes educational growth.
- Quality education prepares students to become productive members of society.
- All students are responsible and accountable for their actions.
- Effective leadership facilitates learning.
- Academic growth is facilitated by effective teaching strategies.
- School, home, and community share in the responsibility for providing a supportive learning environment.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique abilities and learning styles.
Ruby Elementary's Non-Negotiables
- Every minute counts!
- Be a life-long learner getting better everyday!
- Failure is not an option!
- We will read, write and share everyday!
RES: Where CHILDREN Come First!